Are you a driven professional looking for your next career challenge?
Are you passionate about identifying opportunities for improved IMIT services?
Do you thrive with a bit of pressure and deadlines that challenge you for success?
Would you look forward to an array of outstanding benefits, including four weeks of vacation to start, in-house training/development, and career planning support?
Join Us Today!
• Attractive Annual Salary: $79,800 – $93,900
• Location: Uptown Office - Victoria, BC
• Competition closes: June 7, 2013 @ 4:30 p.m. PST
About the Opportunity
The Manager, Services Management is an exciting new role at BC Assessment established to define the strategic direction for Services Delivery and to manage the development, implementation, maintenance communication for the Business Customer Services catalogue.
If you have a university degree in Information Management, Information Technology, Business Administration, Public Administration or equivalent and experience in identifying and evaluating risks, developing performance, risk management and operational service delivery plans this is the opportunity for you!
Please note: an equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
The Manager, Services Management manages the development and implementation of an IMIT risk management program for the Division, and is responsible for establishing, managing and coordinating operational performance targets and goals and adjusting operational and service plans as required. This position works in collaboration with all Directors and Managers in the Division to provide oversight and guidance as to industry best practices and monitors the overall Service Delivery performance metrics for the Division. This position will report to the Director, Services Delivery following an organizational realignment currently underway.
In the first year, you can expect to be part of a team based initiative to:
• Develop and maintain BCS service strategy, and communicate the service strategy to the Division and stakeholders while tracking compliance.
• Establish, manage, coordinate and monitor the operational performance targets and goals for the Division and make adjustments to operational and service plans as directed by the Vice President, Business and Customer Services.
• Perform change and release management for all IMIT products and services including managing the business impact of systems changes within BCS, the approval process, testing, scheduling, education and issues management.
• Design service level agreements/service level objectives to meet the needs of stakeholders, track the delivery of services, monitor performance and determine next steps for sustainability.
About BC Assessment
Employees are the heart of BC Assessment. As a Crown corporation providing property assessment services for a variety of customers across the province, BC Assessment recognizes the importance of its employees' contributions.
BC Assessment seeks to recruit, reward and retain great talent - the people who work hard to help make the corporation a leading property assessment organization and the first choice for property information in British Columbia. To find out more about BC Assessment, please click here.
BC Assessment values all property in the province of British Columbia. Our applications and data are used to create an annual Assessment Roll which informs and acts as an important factor for municipal and provincial taxation planning, policy and decision.
About the Benefits
BC Assessment is committed to the professional growth, development and well-being of their staff. In return for your dedication, you will be rewarded with a generous remuneration package and a full range of benefits, including:
• Extended Health and Dental;
• Retirement and Pension Plans;
• Employee Family Assistance Program;
• Maternity and Parental Leave Top-Up Payments;
• Life/Sick Insurance Benefits;
• 4 Weeks Vacation to start;
• Awards Recognition
For more details on the array of benefits BC Assessment has to offer, please click here. If you'd like to find out what it's like to work at BC Assessment,click here to view our career videos. BC Assessment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Upon joining the BC Assessment team, you'll find yourself working with a group of friendly, team-oriented individuals who strive to deliver exceptional customer service while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Best of all, you can look forward to an environment where your skills and experience are truly appreciated and rewarded.
This position is excluded from the Bargaining Unit. BCA intends to establish an eligibility list for this competition.
Apply NOW! Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with a subject line:
LastName, FirstName- Competition Number 13-13
***We currently have 2 other competitions open within the Business Customer Services division at BC Assessment (#13-07, #13-06).
If you wish to be considered for those competitions, simply apply ONCE and indicate in your cover letter, for which positions you wish to be considered.***
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with BC Assessment,
however only those shortlisted will be contacted.